Tuesday, August 23, 2011

woooo

i just did a lil sneak peek into th loong scary brief,and yeah! it's sure one hell of a horror premonition to us,th architecture students.
*few seconds after only reading th intro*
and why is everybody who's visible around me didnt tell me earlier i should've made a clear decision before i dunk myself in ths architrouble.T________T why,why,why!alas,i was th one who's goin to be in trouble all wayy ahead.*barf*

*after sitting all alone while baking cookies,late at night*
of course i got my mind,still,stuck in misery.still.preoccupied by tht brief.
i came to think again why was i ever destined to ever hooked up wth such heavy & complicated commitment..
So this is what i could thought of.

God has th answers to everything of what He had choosen to happen.
Hence,face it..

Do not regret you silly!He'd given you th best option in life.He knows better.He might has better plan for me than I had for myself. =]
& thank God,after randomly scrolling up and down my lappy,i found a very interesting piece that may infuse th archi spirit back into my body and quickly jazz up my brain,once again!
yokay,lets regain ur passion again and lets see how we kickin' later ya!


ilovearchitectureilovearchitectureilovearchitecture haha taste this spell  on ya tastebuds!


No comments:

Post a Comment