Monday, August 15, 2011

BUSY ME.

inhale,exhale...........
seeking someone besotted by ka-chings?yeah tht would be me.
this is why i came to th early decision of diggin some moolah,doin part time in Marks&Spencer.
hwever,the clock's ticking,& im leaving soon..
somehow,it's kinda awkwardly amazing how time runs soo fast tht i cant really believe im about to toast my farewell sooner!

ha,like a blink of eyes.yeah,2 m0nths & 20 days.and that's that.
sangat cepat masa itu berlalu.
then it'll come,the quick raya,
then again,
STUDIES.

cepatnya!
i wonder if i can keep up in ths fast pace?
am i ready to take myself to all new higher level?
will i survive?
architecture..?

ok,the last word on th questions:lets keep on hold,ya..(why cnt i get myself more agitate??duhh)
cuti is cuti.rehat.hibernate.

actually,i got soo many personal- satisfaction- projects after resign nanti,keepin myself beezehh as always~
p/s:runny nose is sooo grossy + annoying.. =______=

No comments:

Post a Comment