Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dear Pn Khairi,

well i know,at this time im writing these* purposedly bursting my sincerest thoughts on you*,you already  sleeping safe & sound.out of the chaos from the reality mess, in the perfect slumberland.the rightest place,in the finest atmosphere i always wanted u to be in,mom.
This would be more of aSorry note rather than Thanks note on being the best mom & bla3.*since when you have not been so,kan?

I wrote this just to reminisce the old days when i was growing up as a stupid,hard headed teen before*mcm sekarang tak je kan mak ;)?

to those rebellious-me days against everything you taught me.again,Sorry for decades of those suffering*starting the day i kicked in your womb,which was surely ouch*i didnt make it sound so bad,did i?*pfft me.

but,d ya remember,those little notes i gave/slowly kept on your bag everytime i felt angry on you?they remind me of how damn patient of you momma for receiving each notes  from this unsatisfied daughter complaining every single prematured thoughts of her, membebel macam2.n still,you always the one who console,n comforts me everytime i felt like a tootal shit,for like,most of the time & for this,God bless you always tau..hee

regardless of those immature,selfish,stupid,silly,badigol deeds that i'd ever done to you,i still want to be the best daughter to you mom.the one who will secure you,the one who spares more of her time laughing with you kat dapur,and the one sharing whats she's believe in,and for this,I always crave to be "that one" for you =)

& for that,i dont want you to miss every single thing happens on me,EVER,insyaallah,coz you are the reason for me to see pretty things happening around me,us.
much love from anakmu,kak ngah =)

p/s:i'll be the best 2nd child everr!duhh mcm ade 2nd yg lain je kann,ntah2 kalau ade mak da tuka dah ={ tak kott =='

No comments:

Post a Comment