Sunday, September 22, 2013

it is what it is

meeting 2 of my friends that already resume studies in Master.
dinner with another two that landed theirselves in KL's prestigious firms.
chatting with a friend.Just got herself into TR Hmzah & Yeang.

What more than any of these,to make me feels like a loser.
Being the pessimistic me,who overthink excessively,i havent send out my resumes.

I admit,sitting on the couch all day is not my thing,but to start working,to really,really committed to something,i wasnt sure i m ready..I have my brain preoccupied with all these 'what ifs'.What if i cant do this?what if i dont get my works done on time?what if they throw me out of the office?Too much of what ifs gives me painful headaches.

I've even try to consult with my super senior who already in UK for her studies(again,depressed.)
At the last of her sentences,she reminded me,
'Always think yourself as a learner,not a worker'
ahh.a slight of relief.
thanks kak shiela.

I need to remind myself of positivity.Accompany by His guide.I know I must trust Him for all things happen next.

It is what it is.Dear 22 self,You are no longer 13 years old who costantly yawn and cries.Not anymore.Come and get the money,honey!

Kata nak kaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment