Wednesday, April 27, 2011

LET LOOSE

let's turn back time.those days in the highschools.where we seriously learnt the exact meaning of real,true bond of friendships.at least there is where i learnt that my precious sistas were always there for me,be it when we were caught up in dorms for not goin/late to surau or even when the whole troops stuffed into a room*durrah's or baby's*bergossip sakan,makan pizza same2,see,buat baik or jahat smue same2 =) and God,thank you coz bringing them into my life,I still  dont get how they can treat me so nicely despite the reason that i was a hardcore sensitive person  and unbelievably ego ya amat!and babes,u guys did understand me,jage perasaan gua and still,treated me like a child.*dude,i felt pampered kot dulu!ngade2!
hey,just to let korang tau,i'd evolve to a better person nowdays,trust me =]
no matter countless number of people or even here my dearest close friends buat zet terase ke,they seldom,i know,tapi mcmanepun i rarely mengamuk konon tunjuk protes gila2 or merajuk cam ape mcm dulu2  ke kan haha & instead, i  keep it to myself.tetibe rase bangga of how i let loose of everything.how chill of me,when it comes to 'friending bond' at this point  of early twenties time*LIKE SERIOUSLY?.haha
TRUTH IS,i was no longer zet yg ngade2 mcm dulu tu,cehh!tolong bangga ye korang.
yelahh dah tua2 ni malas nak cari gaduh kan,drama sanasini mcm mase kite kecik2 dulu..i am so much ermm..more reserved kot skrang?probably,perhaps,maybe?hihi.

p/s:you are really,someone.alahai..but for sake of the other one i guess! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment