Thursday, October 25, 2012

I hope God will help me decide what's best on my current dillematic issue.
 yes, iMac or no! iMac.
chances dont come easily on me,you see,out of nowhere,my dad suddenly jump into the topic and said 'you should get yourself an imac.no fuss and all.no these and these parts you gotta carry along.bawak imac boleh carry satu pergi merata-rata alam',he said.God knows i can make a garden with happy roses grew in my stomach after hearing this.
But again,(somebody better put halo on me).why?because,being the wise daughter i said its okay i rather use a normal desktop,easy to operate the windows system,they're cheaper yada yada blah blah
But again.it's stl as dillematic as it ever be.Who can resist such offer?dont ya want that white steel thingy on your tabletop?dont ya?dont ya?
Wise brain pls be wise..

No comments:

Post a Comment